Sunday, November 12, 2006

I have lost over 42 lbs in just a few short months.

A few months ago, my company introduced a diet cookie. Diet cookie??? Didn't make much sense to me. LOL. At least not at the time.

When the cookies came out, I loved them. I started by adding one or two cookies to my diet during the day. After a couple weeks I noticed my clothes were looser.

About a month or so after the company introduced the cookies, they introduced the shakes. First in vanilla. I'm not a big vanilla shake fan, but I tried it and it was delicious. Most other diet shakes I had tried tasted like sawdust. Then they came out with strawberry and chocolate.

OK. To make a long story short, my routine for the past couple months has been:

A shake in the morning
A cookie mid moring
A shake for lunch
A cookie mid afternoon
Whatever I want for dinner

Generally I don't eat the full two cookies during the day so I snack at night on the rest of the cookie. I'm not one to "diet". If I am told to eat low fat and feel deprived, it won't work. I love the taste of food. ;-) So I don't restrict what I eat in any way. If I want an occasional candy bar, I eat one. If I want a piece of cake, I eat one. Granted, I'm not eating as much of that stuff as I was before, but I do not cut it out completely.

My weight loss in the past few months has been over 40 lbs. I started out somewhere above 300 lbs. and am now at 258. I am loving it MADLY.

If you would like to see the cookies and shakes, feel free to visit http://roxanne.appetizerdiet.com/

Have a great day!!
Roxanne
http://www.MommyRoxy.com


No comments: