Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Do you need a mental cleanse?

What is a mental cleanse?


Turn off the TV, turn off the radio, turn off all of the negative "chatter" in your life and get to know YOU.

Is your life worth 30 days?

If you want to truly be successful, you will need to clear your mind. You will need to get to the point where you REALLY LOVE YOURSELF. Can you say that? Can you look yourself in the mirror and OUT LOUD say "I LOVE MYSELF" and mean it?? I can. I love myself. About 6 months ago, I was NOT able to do that without my head saying "You're nuts" or "You don't deserve to be loved" or "Yeah, right, who are you trying to fool".

Join us today at Mentoring For Free by downloading our free eBook Success in 10 Steps. It just may be the best book you've ever read.

Have an absolutely awesome day!!!

Roxanne

http://www.MommyRoxy.com

No comments: