Friday, November 17, 2006

Are you a true leader?

True leaders know that in order to be successful, they must help others be successful. For instance, I am happy to help ANYONE in ANY company be successful, provided they are in a company that is a fit for them. The reason I do this is because I know that I may not benefit monetarily from that particular person, but what goes around, comes around. It WILL come back to me.

Are you a true leader? Are you willing to give of your time to help ANYONE with NO AGENDA? No ulterior motives? No hidden hopes that everyone you help will join you?

Do you need help that comes with no agenda, no ulterior motives and no hopes that you will join me? Get your free eBook at
my website. I am happy to help anyone who is willing to reach out and ask for it. Read the eBook, then email me and ask for a free coaching call. My contact info is in the eBook.

Have an absolutely awesome and blessed day!!!

Roxanne Green
Be a Mentor With A Servant's Heart!!

No comments: