Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Why would you do that???

I’ve been asked this question over and over in the past couple months about our
Mentoring For Free program. Why is this free? What do you get out of it? Why would you help people when there is no monetary benefit in it for you?

True leaders know that they must give of themselves to be successful. The mentoring is all free. I had a really bad experience with a network marketing company (there are lots of bad ones out there). My goal is to educate people on what to look for and how to work their business to be successful. Of the people who download my free eBook, half of the people are already in a company and the other half are looking for a company. Those who are looking for a company, I educate them on what to look for and then introduce them to my company. Quite a few of those people join me in business. Some do not and that’s ok.

Of the other half who are in a company, a little more than half of them are involved in a company that will either steal their check (like my old company did to me) or a company that won’t allow them to retire, or a scam. Once they know what to look for and realize that the company they are with is not a fit for them and that’s why they’ve been struggling, they ask about my company and some of them join me.

Of the people who are in a good company, I work with them and mentor them to be successful in that company. It’s my way of giving back. This industry is so powerful. I want everyone to know how to be successful and why they aren’t successful right now. The majority of the time, the cards are stacked against them and it’s not their fault they aren’t successful.

It’s my belief that this industry would be so much more easily done if the people who act like aggressive, pushy salespeople that very few people like, would stop and realize that network marketing is a RELATIONSHIP business. In order to be successful, and especially after you have built your organization and want to keep it, you have to be willing to help anyone who needs help, not just when it will benefit you. I work with a number of people in other companies and people in my company who are not in my “downline”. I am happy to do that.

That’s my philosophy and the philosophy of the
Mentoring for Free system. With that being said, I would be delighted to be your mentor and help you in any way that I can if you would like me to.

Have a wonderful day!!
Roxanne Green
mommyroxy@yahoo.com

No comments: