Friday, October 27, 2006

It's Amazing What You Can Accomplish When You Believe - Pt 3

During the 30 day mental cleanse, we read the book “Think & Grow Rich” by Napoleon Hill. Every Wednesday, twice a day, a group of us at Mentoring For Free get together on the phone and mastermind what we got out of each chapter. This process is critical, or at least it was to me. It was very important that I had a safe place to go to let everything out. A place where I could talk about anything and no one would judge me.

If you join Mentoring For Free and start your own 30 day mental cleanse, you will eventually hear my story. It gets told often. I came from a very bad place. I was a basket case. I had tried for YEARS to figure out how to deal with all of the “stuff”. Nothing helped until I found Mentoring For Free. It’s so much more than just a coaching and mentoring program. It’s a life changing program.

I was able to forgive people that I never thought I would be able to forgive. I was able to figure out who I am. I was able to finally come to the realization that I am perfect just the way I am. I love myself and I deserve success!!! Once I realized that it was like flood gates opened and all of a sudden my business took off. All kinds of things are falling into place.

This can be you. You deserve success too. Once you really love yourself and KNOW that you deserve success, you will attract it. No whining. No complaining about how terrible your life is and how you can’t get ahead. Whatever we think about, we bring about. If you have not seen the movie The Secret yet, visit http://www.thesecret.tv/ and watch it today. Learn about the law of attraction. Sign up for Mentoring for Free and find out about the 30 day mental cleanse.

Have a wonderful day!!
Roxanne

No comments: