Saturday, March 18, 2006

The other day I put up signs around town for computer repair. I'm going to do lessons, upgrades, and repairs. I figure I fix everyone's computers now, I may as well get paid for it. LOL. Seriously, though, everyone calls me with their computer problems. I love to help people and don't have a problem with my friends calling, but now I've got strangers calling asking me to help them. Of course, they want me to help them for free. Most computer repair places charge $50 per hour or more. I'm only going to charge $30 and hopefully will get more business.

I'm still doing
Vitamark and I am still doing all of my other afilliate programs.

Also, I figure since I'm on the computer virtually all day, I might as well put that to my use too. I've joined BLINGO. Blingo is the search engine that gives away prizes every day like Sony PlayStation Portables, Apple iPods, Visa gift cards, and more.

You can also invite your friends to use Blingo, and when one of them wins a prize, you win the same prize. That means if someone you invited wins an iPod, you win one too.

Just click the button below to join Blingo Friends (it only takes 15
seconds), or copy it and paste the link under it into your browser:


Blingo

http://www.blingo.com/friends?ref=MLGRZj32qxAlNCr1-f32E2FY99A

Some of my friends have already won prizes with Blingo.

Have a wonderful day!!!! God Bless!!

Roxanne Green
MommyRoxy


No comments: