Thursday, March 30, 2006

I just finished reading a book that has changed my whole way of thinking. It is my belief that EVERYONE needs to read this book. It's called The Greatest Networker in the World. This book is NOT just for someone involved in Network Marketing (MLM), but something I feel that EVERYONE can benefit from. I downloaded and printed this book a couple years ago, but never read it. I found it in one of my boxes yesterday and once I started reading it, I could not put it down.

I am going through a
30 Day Cleanse right now. This is all part of the
Mentoring For Free program. During the 30 days, Michael Dlouhy teaches us to "turn off the chatter". There are lots of negative thoughts, negative speaking, etc... going into our minds every day. A lot of the negativity comes from the news and the internet. Now, everyone knows I can't give up my internet, but I have stopped checking email a million times a day and stopped reading all of the negative message boards and negative news stories on here. Instead, I am filling my mind with POSITIVE things.

I listen to sermons on my mp3 player that I've downloaded from Northside Church's online sermon library. I love Pastor Bruce. I haven't attended Northside in a while because I've been going to Cato Union Church and listening to Pastor Ron. He is also on my mp3 player on a daily basis.

I read only positive, motivational books - books that will enrich my mind and my life. I have been reading Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill as part of the 30 day cleanse program. I read books by Tom "Big Al" Shreiter. The next book on my list is The Greatest Salesman in the World by Og Mandino. I read that years ago, but I need to read it again. Then I will get Conversations with the Greatest Networker in the World.

I think everyone can benefit by a 30 day cleanse and by reading these books. They will help you have a better overall outlook on life in general.

Have an AWESOME day, after all, TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!

God Bless!!!

Roxanne



No comments: